Softgen Technologies Pvt. Ltd - engaged in high quality Web Site Design, Software Development, Graphics Design, Web 2.0 Applications, e-commerce Website, 3D animation, Print Adds, Website Hosting, SEO, Flash and marketing solutions from India, is focused to offer a flexible, business-centered solution that enables to improve the day-to-day implementation of our client’s business strategies. We work to develop and support software that enables our customers to have quality, worth, and value of their time and money. We offer a wide range of services covering the most advanced and seemingly unlimited technologies.
Founded in 2006, Softgen Technologies is proud to be led by extremely focused and dedicated professionals, who are known for their entrepreneurial skills, experience, and expertise in a wide spectrum of industries.
Our vision is to become one of the top software solution providers in world by providing high end solutions to our clients through our technical experience, Professional attitude and experienced resources.
If you already have some ideas in mind, then why not give us a call or email us with your requirements for a no-obligation quotation.
Mission and Values
- Our mission is to enable people and companies to increase their business value through the use of IT technologies.
- We aim at delivering services which will open new possibilities for our customers and allow them to work effectively and creatively.
- Our values are: people, customers and quality.
- Quality in a product or service is not what the supplier puts in. It is what the customer gets out and is willing to pay for. A product is not quality because it is hard to make and costs a lot of money, as manufacturers typically believe. This is incompetence.
- Customers pay only for what is of use to them and gives them value. Nothing else constitutes quality.
We provide our customers
- Full range of web solutions that are well integrated with the client’s work operations.
- Customer satisfaction, long-term support and maintenance.
- A long term relationship through close alignment throughout & after the execution cycle.