Harness the benefits of mobility to connect with your employees, partners and customers anytime, anywhere. Mobile products provide a richer, more personalized experience for your customers by using the full feature set of smart phones or tablets. However, in spite of all the potential benefits, creating mobile systems that are deeply integrated into existing enterprise infrastructure poses significant IT and operational challenges.
Years of deployment experience with several enterprises across different industries has helped SoftGen build a rich knowledge base and expertise of many back-end systems, enabling us to offer differentiated and robust mobile products and services.
- Mobile technology expertise and architectural best practices
- Strategic mobility consulting capability
- User interface design capability
- HTML5 Hybrid application development and automated mobile testing platform
- Strong industry vertical domain knowledge
- Ability to integrate across standard and proprietary back-end systems
- A proven ability to deliver award-winning mobile applications
The services offered cover all major mobile platforms including iOS, Android, Blackberry, HTML5, and associated server technologies, with scale and scope. We have repeatedly demonstrated the ability to deliver operational efficiency and use mobility to help you develop a competitive advantage.
Mobillity Services We Provide
Softgen mobility services are comprehensive and cover every aspect of mobile application development both on the enterprise-side and consumer-facing side. These include the following:
- Mobility Strategy Consulting: View Mobility from a New Perspective
- User Experience: Design and Testing Laboratories
- Mobile Application Development and Maintenance
- Automated Mobile Application Testing and Performance Analysis
- Mobile Application Security
- Integration with Mobile Advertisement Network
- Mobile Analytics
Mobility Strategy Consulting: View Mobility from a New Perspective
Our strategy consultants (experts in mobility and the industry vertical) engage with you to get a clear understanding of your existing business processes and roadmap. They come equipped to help you make the key changes to leverage the power of mobile technology.
Our engagements on mobile technology strategy and architecture typically help you with the following challenges:
- Process reinvention: Evaluate legacy processes and scenarios, in order to leverage mobility and achieve efficiency and cost-savings, through a Business Process Reengineering (BPR) analysis.
- ROI and mobility roadmap: Assess specific products and solutions from various vendors and assist with their RFI to these vendors.
- Mobile client architecture choice: Choose the right type of client application- native, hybrid or web application.
- Backend integration: Share our experience in integrating mobile applications with a myriad set of backend systems.
- Buy vs. build decisions: Guide on decision criteria for mobile solutions.
- Integration of new concepts to stay ahead: Recommend the deployment of new and emerging ideas like gamification, social media, context aware location services and augmented reality.
User Experience: Design and Testing Laboratories
User experience is the key driver of mobile adoption and ultimately determines the application’s success. We recognize this and have invested in a dedicated usability team focused on UI / UX design and testing:
- A dedicated Mobile UX Design team, comprising user experience designers, creative designers and user researchers.
- State-of-the-art Mobility Usability Lab in Silicon Valley with a sophisticated eye-tracking equipment and task tracking software to measure and improve usability of mobile applications
Mobile Application Development and Maintenance
Our strength in architecture and strategy leads to a methodology that is focused on choosing the right type of development approach for a particular engagement.
We follow two distinct approaches toward application development:
Rich-client thin-client architecture approach for pure native, top-of-the-pyramid applications: This unique approach keeps the client code on the devices as small as possible to provide excellent user experience on the device, leveraging the unique native features of each platform and achieving easy portability between platforms.
HTML5 Native Hybrid architecture for broad-based applications: Mobile web technologies like HTML5 augmented by a hybrid approach to take full advantage of the device features allow a single code base across multiple platforms while providing a great user experience.
We provide multi-platform support:
- Android (Phones and Tablets)
- iOS (iPhone and iPad)
- BlackBerry smartphones and Playbook tablets
- WebOS phones and tablets
- HTML 5 native hybrid applications
- Mobile web including HTML 5
Softgen Mobile Environment Management
Softgen Mobile Environment Management services include mobile device management, mobile application management and mobile data management. To this effect, we offer a complete life cycle of mobility solutions that focus on the following:
- Mobile device management solution
- Device-agnostic applications development and maintenance services
- Automated mobile application testing solutions
- Usability design and consulting services
- Data capture and analytics solutions
- Deployment solutions
- Security consulting solutions