Drupal is a free and open source modular framework and content management system (CMS) written in PHP. Drupal, like many modern CMS, allows the system administrator to create and organize content, customize the presentation, automate administrative tasks, and manage site visitors and contributors.
If you want a blog, if you are looking for a professional website for your company then drupal is a good option for you.
We have skilled and professional developers / programmers for drupal development work having more than 3 years of experience in PHP. Our developers have customized and integrated drupal on many corporate websites and due to its prominence most of the clients prefer drupal (CMS). We have a team of drupal designers to design drupal themes and free templates.
Drupal can be used in various kinds of websites, portals, blogs, directories and applications. Most of the sectors of online business are taking advantage of its unique and helpful features.
Drupal is producing favorable results for:
- Publishing companies or news organizations
- Corporate websites
- Resource directories
- Education (distance learning education)
- Art websites
Our presence in Drupal
We are having experience of several years in the world of online projects. We have special team of experts in open source customization and we provide customized services to our clients. We deliver following services in Drupal like:
- Designing of templates in Drupal
- Any integration services in website
- Various modules installation work
- Maintenance work in Drupal
- Client specific modification work
Drupal Features and Functionalities
- Post, revise, and categorize content
- Conduct searches on internal site content
- Post comments
- Take part in forums
- Vote in polls
- Work on collaborative writing projects
- Post and view personal profiles
- Communicate among themselves or with the managers of a site
- Change the look of a site with off-the-shelf or custom-made themes
- Build multi-level menus
- Provide users with an interface in their local language
- Provide RSS feeds
- Aggregate content from the RSS feeds of other sites
- Register and manage user accounts
- Assign fine-grained user roles, granting users permission to use selected features of a site
- Use access rules to deny site access to specified usernames, e-mail addresses, and IP addresses
- Provide statistics and reports for administrators
- Manage caching and throttling to improve how a site performs in heavy traffic
- Construct and specify various input filters and content types
- Generate easy-to-remember URLs that can also be more easily interpreted by search engines “Clean Urls” are possible by default on most servers, but some may require special configuration.